Intake Coordinator - Data Entry
Responsible for performing a broad range of secretarial and clerical responsibilities associated with customer service, the referral process, claims and correspondence to enrollees and physicians.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Two years related work experience in medical, insurance or doctors office environment. Successful completion of college level education in health realted field may be applied in lieu of work experience.
- Ability to use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written form and conversation.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Ability to reason logically and to use good judgment when interpreting materials or situations.
- Ability to organize time effectively and set priorities.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
Any full-time, active employee is eligible to apply as long as you have been in your current position at least 1 year, are not under formal discipline for any performance or attendance problems, and you meet with minimum requirements listed above. If you would like more information regarding this position, please contact Human Resources.