Case Manager - UR Review Nurse
Responsible for identifying patients with a work related illness or injury which meets case management criteria. Will assess opportunities to manage the care of their work related injury or illness, develop treatment plans to improve quality while controlling costs, and will supervise the preparation of cost analysis reports for clients.
- Graduation from accredited School of Nursing.
- Current, active, unrestrictive license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Oklahoma.
- At least three years of clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Ability to assess situations, consider alternatives, and choose the appropriate course of action.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Ability to reason logically and to use good judgment when interpreting materials or situations.
- Knowledge of managed care and worker's compensation preferred.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Ability to organize time effectively and set priorities.