Case Manager - ExcelCare
Responsible for identifying patients with catastrophic or chronic illnesses, assessing opportunities to manage their care, developing treatment plans to improve quality while controlling costs, and preparing cost analysis reports for clients.
- Graduation from accredited School of Nursing.
- Current active, unrestrictive license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Oklahoma.
- At least three years of clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Previous Case Management Experience.
- Ability to assess situations, consider alternatives, and choose the appropriate course of action.
- Ability to reason logically and to use good judgment when interpreting materials or situations.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Knowledge of managed care and associated group benefit plans.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English
- Proficiency in the use of personal computer, including utilization Management software.
- Ability to organize time effectively and set priorities.