Accounts Receivable Specialist - Advantage Medicare Plan (AMP) and Senior Health Plan (SHP)
Responsible for maintaining information related to accounts receivable AMP, SHP and Individual Plans.
- *Associates Degree OR high school diploma with 3 years of previous work experience in Accounting.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Previous work experience in Accounting.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Proficiency in 10-Key. 10-Key minimum testing requirements: 9,000 kph.
- Proficiency in Excel. Excel minimum testing requirements: 80% Overall.
- Proficiency in Word. Word minimum testing requirements: 70% Overall.
- Proficient in oral and written communication, ability to interact with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English