Utilization Management Nurse (**)
Responsible for monitoring and evaluating patient care practices and the management of resource utilization.
- Graduation from accredited School of Nursing.
- Current, active, unrestrictive license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Oklahoma
- At least three years of clinical nursing experience. ICU experience preferred.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Ability to organize time effectively and set priorities.
- Ability to reason logically and to use good judgment when interpreting materials or situations.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Proficiency in the use of a personal computer, including database applications.