Responsible for auditing company processes relative to regulatory requirements and company policies at the direction of the Internal Audit Committee. Identifies and recommends changes to address areas of non-compliance where necessary. Conducts follow-up audits to ensure corrective actions have taken place and properly address the identified issues.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Prior experience in Audit, Compliance, or similar.
- Experience in managed healthcare preferred.
- Ability to perform detailed mathematical calculations and understanding of mathematical concepts and abstract reasoning.
- Ability to effectively communicate information in both oral and written form.
- Ability to read with understanding, to reason logically and to use good judgment when interpreting materials or situations.
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule and follow through on assignments.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work independently with minimal supervision and meet stringent deadlines.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to read claims and operate within the Amisys Advance system.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.