Member Communications Specialist
Responsible for creation and maintenance of member materials for the Commercial (non-SHP/AMP) lines of business. Works with various departments and committees to ensure documents are current and consistent.
- Associates degree plus 2 years of experience in the healthcare industry OR 4 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Internet and website proficient.
- Ability to organize time effectively and set priorities.
- Must possess well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with personnel at all levels in accomplishing objectives.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills, with focus on excellent grammar and spelling.