Health Plan Consultant
Responsible for selling Medicare products and Individual Health Plan products via telemarketing calls and person-to-person meetings, including seminars.
- Bachelors degree OR Associates degree plus 2 years of experience in insurance, benefits, healthcare, marketing or similar OR High School Diploma plus 4 years experience in insurance, benefits, healthcare, marketing or similar. 2 years must be in a customer service, call center or healthcare industry.
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience.
- Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent in the State of Oklahoma OR ability to obtain license within 45 days after hire date.
- Federal Marketplace Agent Exchange Certification must be obtained within 45 days of CMS opening the FFM certification process.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills.
- Organized and able to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to effectively comprehend and communicate State and Federal regulations relating Medicare.
- Excellent person to person communication skills.
- Proficient in Word. Testing required.
- Procient in data entry. Testing data entry/alpha numeric required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional demeanor and presence in various external contact settings.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Successful completion of a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance verification.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.