Responsible for identifying specific patient populations, assessing opportunities to manage their care, developing treatment plans to meet goals or facilitate discharge, and coordinating that care.
- Graduation from accredited School of Nursing.
- Current active, unrestrictive license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Oklahoma.
- At least three years of clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Previous discharge planning or case-management experience.
- CCM or CPUR certification preferred.
- Ability to assess situation, consider alternatives and choose the appropriate course of action.
- Ability to reason logically and to use good judgment when interpreting materials or situations.
- Knowledge of managed care and associated group benefit plans.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance verification.
- Successful completion of a Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.