Human Resources Coordinator
Coordinates collaboration with key stakeholders of CommunityCare to achieve corporate goals. Provides key assistance with management to facilitate the human resources processes and procedures. Responsible for providing administrative and technical support in functional areas of human resources including but not limited to employee events, training and development and on-boarding.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field or equivalent work experience in an HR environment or combination of education and experience.
- 2 years previous experience working in HR or related area.
- Prior experience in support role in HR required.
- Experience in employee events a plus.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and database applications.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Must be able to establish priorities, work on multiple tasks and meet diverse deadlines.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Requires tack, discretion, professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Positive attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.