The Payroll Administrator oversees all aspects associated with the preparation, generation and distribution of payroll for all CommunityCare of Oklahoma employees on a biweekly payroll schedule. This position will support business needs and work collaboratively with management to ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- Graduation from high school or GED. Bachelor's degree or combination of education and working experience in Human Resources/Payroll
- 5 years prior experience working in payroll environment
- Experience working in ADP preferred
- CPP Preferred
- Skill and proficiency in the use of computerized payroll systems, personal computers including Word, and Excel.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Dependable, responsible
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Must have integrity and be professional at all times
- Ability to interact effectively with individuals inside and outside of the organization requiring reasonable tact, discretion, professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check