Responsible for identifying specific patient populations, assessing opportunities to manage their care, developing treatment plans to meet goals or facilitate discharge, and coordinating that care.
- Graduation from accredited School of Nursing.
- Current active, unrestrictive license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Oklahoma.
- At least three years of clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Previous discharge planning or case-management experience.
- CCM or CPUR certification preferred.
- Ability to assess situation, consider alternatives and choose the appropriate course of action.
- Ability to reason logically and to use good judgment when interpreting materials or situations.
- Knowledge of managed care and associated group benefit plans.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance verification.
- Successful completion of a Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
Any full-time, active employee is eligible to apply as long as you have been in your current position at least 1 year, are not under formal discipline for any performance or attendance problems, and you meet with minimum requirements listed above. If you would like more information regarding this position, please contact Human Resources.