Human Resources Business Partner - Benefits
Responsible for assisting in the administration of employee benefits including Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health, Dental, Life, AD&D, Supplemental Life, Long-Term Disability, 401K Saving Plan, and Voluntary Life Benefits for both exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Graduation from High School.
- 2 years previous experience with benefits, account reconciliation or similar function required.
- Proven work experience with reconciliation, accounting, bank reconciliations or equivalent.
- Skill and proficiency in the use of personal computers.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.