Accounts Receivable Specialist - Individual Plan and Medicare
Responsible for maintaining information related to accounts receivable Medicare and Individual Plans.
- High school graduate.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
- 3 years previous experience in an accounting environment.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Proficiency in 10-Key. 10-Key minimum testing requirements: 9,000 kph.
- Proficiency in Excel. Excel minimum testing requirements: 80% Overall.
- Proficiency in Word. Word minimum testing requirements: 70% Overall.
- Proficient in oral and written communication, ability to interact with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.