Executive Administrative Assistant *
Responsible for providing assistance to Executive Level Officer(s) on all scheduling, travel arrangements, meeting preparation, report compilations and special projects. Provides secretarial/clerical support for Executive Level Officer(s) as assigned. Handles all private correspondence and maintains confidential files and records for Executive Level Officer(s).
- High School diploma required. College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum five years related clerical/office administration experience with at least 4 years working for Executive Level Officer individual preferred.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of management with professionalism while maintaining confidential matters with discretion.
- Project management skills preferred
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers, especially Word processing, graphics and scheduling software.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including ability to keep accurate minutes of meetings.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with individuals at all levels of the company, including outside executives or disgruntled customers.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Successful completion of Department of Insurance background check.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Proficiency: Word 80% Overall