Patient Care Coordinator
Responsible for clinical review of services requiring medical authorization and documentation of decisions and clinical information. Communicate decisions and process to providers as indicated. Serves as a resource to other internal departments.
- Graduation from accredited School of Nursing.
- Current, active, unrestrictive license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Oklahoma.
- At least three years of clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Ability to organize time effectively and set priorities.
- Ability to assess situations, consider alternatives and choose the appropriate course of action.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Strong background in computer skills.