This position is responsible for maintaining the entry and maintenance of the member database. Data may be received via enrollment forms, change forms, spreadsheets, etc. Works with various departments on matters relating to membership.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Associates degree OR 2 years experience in the healthcare industry.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers, word processing and database software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple tasks and work with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with personnel at various levels.
- Ability to maintain quality production standards.
- High attention to detail.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check