Investigates reinsurance possibilities including transplants and initiates recovery of funds. Verifies and documents findings and produces associated reports.
- High school graduation required.
- At least four years of related claims and/or data entry experience. Two years must be claims processing.
- Accounting experience preferred.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to understand medical terminology and CPT-4 codes.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including claims processing software.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Proficiency in 10-key. 10-key minimum testing requirements: 8,000 kph.
- Proficiency in Word. Word minimum testing requirements: 72% Basic.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.