Director Project Management Office (PMO)-REVISED
Designs and manages the Project Management Office of the organization. Develops and directs project teams through all phases and activities of the project life-cycle process that are essential to departmental missions and affect CommunityCare operations on a long-term and continuing basis. Directs and manages status reporting, stability of assigned project-oriented work efforts, customer expectations for contracted time, cost, and requirements definitions. Provides a single point of contact for project assignments. Assembles project plans and teamwork assignments. Directs and monitors work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, facilitating quality reviews, and escalating functional, quality, or timeline issues appropriately. Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, schedule, budget, issues, risks, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- A Bachelor' s degree in Business Administration or Healthcare Administration OR equivalent work experience in business/healthcare administration; a Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Healthcare Administration (MHA) is preferred.
- 3-5 years of project management experience, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Previous experience managing partnerships at service delivery, management and policy levels.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- PMI Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP) preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written (including presentations) communication skills required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong relationship development and management skills.
- High personal, ethical, and professional conduct to be trusted with confidential information.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills and ability to exhibit good judgment.
- Strong grasp of business and financial principles.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Advanced project management/implementation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, organization and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to serve as productive member and leader of team.
- Ability to develop and present complex concepts to large audiences.
- Excellent computer skills, including word processing, MS Excel, database, graphics, and other relevant software.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.