Group Billing Reconciliation Specialist
Responsible for all aspects of Group Billing Reconciliation for HMO, POS, and Insurance Company products. Duties include identifying potential changes in eligibility, seeking verification of changes and disseminating enrollment information to the Enrollment Specialist to complete the reconciliation process of all group account balances.
- Associates degree PLUS 1 year previous working experience in accounting, benefits or similar function OR 3 years previous working experience in accounting, benefits or similar function.
- 6 hours of college level accounting may be substituted for 1 year of work related experience.
- Experience within the healthcare industry is preferred.
- Must possess strong working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong problem solving & critical thinking skills.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.