Provider Contracts Data Specialist
Responsible for administrative duties in support of the Provider Services Department, including maintenance of the contract file system structure and electronic contract database, correspondence, reports, telephone calls, and inter-departmental/company-wide projects, as directed by the Supervisor Provider Data and Process.
- Associates degree in business, healthcare or related area PLUS one year experience in healthcare, insurance, or physicians' office environment OR High School diploma PLUS 5 years experience in healthcare, insurance, or physicians' office environment.
- Must have high attention to detail, prefer auditing experience.
- Proficient in the use of database applications, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work under stress and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Ability to process assigned tasks/projects to successful completion.
- Ability to work with personnel at all levels within the department and organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.