Administrative Assistant (195)
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to all functional areas in the department, which includes Grievance & Appeals, Quality Improvement, Medical Claim Review, and Compliance
- High school diploma required.
- 4-5 years related administrative job experience.
- Ability to maintain and preserve information of highly confidential nature.
- Proficiency in Access preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with personnel at all levels within the company.
- Must be highly organized and attentive to detail and possess strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills.
- Able to work independently to meet goals and project deadlines.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.