EAP Assessor I
Responsible for conducting clinical behavioral health assessments and/or brief counseling of EAP clients. Make referrals to providers where needed. Conducts supervisory referral assessments, referrals and follow-up. May conduct brief counseling. Provide training and/or workshops to EAP companies.
- Masters degree in Behavioral Health, counseling, psychology, social work or related field.
- Three years related experience in counseling and/or treatment.
- Licensed mental health professional in State of Oklahoma.
- Skill in interpersonal communications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check
- Successful completion of a Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Must have a current driver's license and vehicle insurance verification.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Public speaking/training experience.