Member Service Representative II *
Responsible for ensuring all Employer Connection in-coming e-mails and urgent enrollment requests are worked and processed timely. Responds to Marketing, Employer Groups and Brokers regarding issues or request within 48 hours of receipt. Responsible for logging all incoming emails and urgent enrollments and providing a report of that activity to managment on a monthly basis
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Minimum two years customer service experience, call center, or health care industry experience.
- Cross-trained and functional on three or more lines of insurance industry experience.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with internal and external customers.
- Proven excellence in customer service techniques.
- Ability to work under general supervision and as a member of a team.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers and database applications.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to maintain professional courtesy, discretion, and confidentiality at all times.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English; bilingual skills a plus.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings, as department or training needs dictate and at the discretion of management