Clinical Healthcare Coordinator
Responsible for performing a broad range of quality related activities associated with all aspects of performance improvement projects in accordance with Federal and State regulations and URAC accreditation standards. This position is also accountable for evaluating potential quality of care issues companywide.
- BSN preferred.
- Current, active, unrestrictive license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the State of Oklahoma.
- Previous Quality Assurance/Utilization Management experience required.
- Knowledge of managed care, Medicare/Medicaid government programs helpful.
- A minimum of 5 years clinical nursing experience.
- Knowledge and previous experience in conducting quality/performance improvement studies and medical record review.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have disciplined to work habits with minimal supervision.
- Ability to plan, organize, and implement recommended changes that may be necessary within the Quality/Compliance department or company.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.