Intake Coordinator - Data Entry
Responsible for performing a broad range of secretarial and clerical responsibilities associated with customer service, the referral process, claims and correspondence to enrollees and physicians.
- High School Diploma or equivalency.
- Two years related work experience in medical, insurance or doctors office environment. Successful completion of college level education in health realted field may be applied in lieu of work experience.
- Ability to use correct grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written form and conversation.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Ability to reason logically and to use good judgment when interpreting materials or situations.
- Ability to organize time effectively and set priorities.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.